Thursday, June 19, 2008

Complaint Letter

Dear Mother Nature,

I have some problems I would like for you to address:

I want a baby. I want a baby. I want a baby.

Also, I would like my waist-line, rear-end, and boobs to go back to their pre-pregnancy size (or smaller). Please. Thank you. In advance. That is until I get pregnant with the next baby and then go ahead and do what you want to with my body. Just promise me that I can lose it after the baby is born.

Also, this depression sucks big time. Please cut that out. Or at least give me a vacation in the Caribbean to take the edge off. I might be able to deal with it in an ocean view cottage with a plunge pool, an outdoor shower and unlimited rum. For a really long time. (One week is just a tease.)

I would really like to loose the knots in my shoulders, too. But the Caribbean and rum would probably go a long way in that regard.

Okay. I think that's it for now.

Jenny

P.S. The baby request is the big one, so if you want to focus just on that, great.

No comments: